Sunday, July 13, 2008

Holy Shit - read this !

The Jesuit Oath
& The Cardinals’ Oath
By: K. B. Napier
The Jesuits are often the first men to be sent to ‘new’ territory. They are hard men, with razor-sharp intellect. Yet they are also murderous in heart, as this Jesuit Oath reveals. If you are being swayed by calls of unity and by assurances that Roman Catholicism is changing, then think again, for Rome never changes.




As you read the awful, chilling words*, remember the atrocities done in the name of Rome, by Roman Catholic militia’s everywhere, including in Mexico and other Romanist countries. Rome’s murderous intent has never been lost or revoked. Neither has this oath. More murder and violence come from the hands of the ‘holy’ Jesuits than we can ever imagine.
Jesuits burrow their way in to positions of high authority so that they might influence or even change governments and their policies. They are quickly taking over top positions in the media, thus they influence the news and what we think.
Following the Jesuit Oath is a copy of the authentic oath+ taken by cardinals, who occupy some of the highest ranks within the Roman Catholic hierarchy. Note how the oath is subversive, making allegiance to Rome above that of country or even God. The ‘ecumenism’ espoused by Rome is merely a device to get all churches and Christians back within its fold. It also uses charismaticism to effect the same goal.
(* Source: ‘Divine Calendar’, Vol. 2, edited by Augusta Cook; Published by Dank and sons, 1916)
(+ Source: ‘Why Priests Should Wed’ by Dr Fulton. He was murdered some years ago in Nova Scotia by a Roman Catholic mob...Romanism encourages violence toward its enemies!).
The Jesuit Oath
“I now, in the presence of the Almighty God, the blessed virgin Mary, the blessed Michael the Archangel, the blessed St John the Baptist...and my ghostly father, the superior general of the Society of Jesus, founded by St Ignatius Loyola, do, by the womb of the Virgin... swear that His Holiness the Pope is Christ’s vice-regent, and is the true and only Head of the Catholic or Universal Church... I do now renounce and dis-own any allegiance is due to any heretical King, Prince, or State, named Protestant or Liberal, or obedience to any of their laws or magistrates, or officers.
I do further declare the doctrine of the Church of England, and Scotland, and of Calvinists, Huguenots, and others of the name of Protestant or Liberal, to be damnable, and themselves to be damned, who will not forsake the same. I do further promise and declare that, notwithstanding I am dispensed with, to assume my religion heretical for the propagation of Mother Church’s interest, to keep secret and private all her agents, counsels, from time to time, as they interest me, and not divulge directly or indirectly, by word, writing, or circumstances whatever.
I do furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants... as I am directed to; extirpate them from the face of the earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex, or condition, and that I will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive those infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of the women, and crush their infant’s heads against the wall in order to annihilate their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poison cup, the strangulating cords, the steels of the poinard, or the leaden bullets, regardless of the honour, rank, dignity, or authority of the persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed to, by any agent of the Pope, or the superior of the Holy Father of the Society of Jesus.
In confirmation of which I hereby dedicate my life, my soul, and my corporeal powers; and with this dagger, which I now receive, I will subscribe my name written in blood in testimony thereof; and should I prove false, or weaken in my determination, may my brethren and fellow-soldiers of the militia of the Pope, cut off my hands and my feet, and my throat from ear to ear, rip my belly open, and sulphur burn therein, and all the punishments that can be inflicted on me on earth, and my soul be tortured by demons in an eternal hell for ever.
In testimony thereof I take this most holy and blessed sacrament of the Eucharist, and witness the same further with my name written with the point of this dagger, dipped in my own blood, and sealed in the face of the holy covenant.”
The Cardinals’ Oath
‘I, ............…..............., Cardinal of the Holy Roman Church, do promise and swear, that from this time to the end of my life, I will be faithful and obedient unto St Peter, the holy apostolic Roman Church and our most Holy Lord, the Pope of Rome and his successors, canonically and lawfully elected; that I will give no advice, consent or assistance against the pontifical majesty and person; that I will never knowingly and advisedly, to their injury or disgrace, make public the counsels entrusted to me by themselves, or by messengers or letters; also that I will give them any assistance in retaining, defending and recovering the Roman Papacy and the regalia of Peter with all my might and endeavour, so far as the rights and privileges of my order will allow it, and will defend against all their honour and state and I will direct and defend with due form and honour the legates and nuncios of the apostolic see, in the territories, churches, monasteries, and other benefices committed to my keeping; and I will cordially co-operate with them and treat them with honour in their combining, aiding and returning and that I will resist unto blood all persons whatsoever who shall attempt anything against them.
That I will by every way and by every means strive to preserve, augment and advance the rights, honours, privileges, the authority of the Holy Roman Bishop, our Lord the Pope, and his before-mentioned successors; and that at whatever time anything shall be decided to their prejudice which is out of my power to hinder, as soon as I shall know that any steps or measures have been taken to the matter, I will make it known to the same, our Lord or his successors, or some other person by whose means it may be brought to their knowledge.
That I will keep and carry out and cause others to keep and carry out the rules of the Holy Father, the decrees, ordinances, dispensations, reservations, provisions, apostolic mandates and constitutions of the Holy Father Sextus, of happy memory, as to visiting the thresholds of the apostles at certain prescribed times, according to the tenor of that which I have just read through. That I will seek out and oppose, persecute and fight (omni conatu persecuturum et impugnaturum) against heretics and schismatics who oppose our Lord the Pope of Rome, and his heretoforementioned successors, and this I will do with every possible effort.’
What we have above is a self-proclaimed right to kill or remove anyone who stands against Rome. This cardinals have done since Rome first began its journey as a false church, when it removed itself from the ranks of Christian churches everywhere. It is the oath of men who sent assassins to murder Queen Elizabeth, and the ill-fated Guy Fawkes to kill the whole government of Britain.
By God’s grace we have been saved time and again from Roman domination, often by way of loss of life and living. Yet, today, foolish people are intent on handing Britain back to Rome without so much as a whisper! Be warned. Be alarmed. Be vigilant. Rome does not change. its aims are still murderous and treasonous. And the heart of the Inquisitor still beats in Rome, ready to make itself plain once again, when Rome gains the ascendancy again.
The Symbols of the Pope
Though we are unable in this Article to reproduce the various symbols used by the Pope for himself, we hope you will recognise them from the descriptions given. We also hope that you will see, from them, just how pagan Roman Catholicism really is.
The mitre or hat of the Pope
This is a replica of the mitre worn by the pagan fish-god, Dagon, and is found in inscriptions dating back to 1000 BC.
Cross Keys
This universally-recognised symbol of the Pope and his office represent the keys of Janus, the mythical ‘god of the hinges’ i.e. the hinges of a door, which allow access to the house. The word ‘Cardinal’ is ‘cardo’, meaning hinge...thus they ‘allow’ people access to God and to His house on earth, the supposed Roman church.
Circle with a cross on top
This is the female sex symbol
Circle with a cross underneath
This represents the Egyptian symbol of life, found in inscriptions as far back as 2000 BC.
A ‘P’ standing on a leaning cross
Means Christ anointed (but used by the Pope as His supposed representative on earth). But can also refer to Satan as a christ (Eze. 28).
The Letters ‘IHS’
These do NOT represent the letters placed on the cross of Jesus, but are shortened from ‘Isis, Horus, Seb’, a reference to an Egyptian formula speaking of the sun god, etc.

more

No comments: